HOMEMADE CHOCOLATE (a must to have at hand to reach for whenever the urge takes you, so you don’t need to fill yourself with the not so helpful… SUGAR!!!)
Place the following into a good old pyrex or stainless steel bowl…
- Approximately 2 to 3 heaped tablespoons of Organic Coconut Oil/Butter
- 1 tablespoon of Raw Cacao Powder (full of antioxidants & magnesium etc :))
- 1 tablespoon of ruffly crunched up organic cashew nuts or almond slivers (or a mixture of them both)
- 1 teaspoon of Organic gogi berries/wolfberries or sugar free cranberries
- We put 1 drop of Young Living* peppermint oil for flavouring.
- 1 teaspoon of Manuka honey
…Simply give it all a stir, pour into an ice cube tray & freeze, and voila!! yummy homemade chocolate, kept in the freezer whenever you need it! I take them out of the ice cube trays & place into a freezer container, so I can use the tray to make more, to ensure I have a good stash for emergencies!! (I adapted this recipe from Angela at the Ambaa Tree, thank you Angela!)
See other healthy option recipes, including date “caramel”.
** Please note Australian standards for using essential oils. We only use Young Living essential oils due to their pure & heart felt nature containing whole plant properties (therapeutic grade essential oil) – Ask Mandy for a demonstration to experience these magical products for yourself…