I invite you to be transported into the stillness of your powerful inner world… to build resilience and enhance your inner strength…
Resilience is defined in the Oxford English dictionary as… “the capacity to recover quickly from difficulties; toughness… the ability of a substance or object to spring back into shape; elasticity”
It is of upmost importance to build your own inner strength and resilience during these ever changing times... So… I am offering you the opportunity to explore ways of tapping into your own powerful body to enhance its strength as you are guided through personalised online sessions to relax…
You may ask how relaxation can assist our resilience? When we get to truly know ourselves and become our own best friend, we can learn to grow our own inner strength. By being confident in who we are and trusting our guts and intuition, we can effectively reduce and push out negativity and anything that may creep in and induce fear worry or anxiety, So…
Fancy a bit of that? Yes please!… Contact me, Mandy to set up a time to begin or continue your relaxation adventures with her online.
This can be an opportunity to feel pampered, in addition to your in-depth awakening sessions effectively being provided on line. We all need a massive dose of uplifting and enjoyment right now on our current journey to wellness.
Grab your cuppa… find yourself a time out space… and indulge yourself in some peace and tranquility…
All you’ll need is… a computer or other device, internet access, a sense of fun and adventure… and hey presto… your home is transformed into a magical natural habitat with your very own Integrated Therapist assisting you through the whole process…
If you are wanting to hold a relaxation event of your very own to celebrate a special occasion… or simply treat a group of your cherished friends and loved ones… let me know your wishes and I can guide you all through your own personalised rewarding and relaxing online experience… Tailored to your own special needs for that wonderful uniqueness! Learn techniques to promote relaxation on a daily basis yourselves, or simply relax and enjoy being cared for…
Relaxation is one of the fundamentals in life, in addition to breathing & drinking water. It helps us to be ourselves in a calmer manner, and accomplish many more things we would have only dreamt about previously! It also helps us to relax not only physically but psychologically, which in turn encourages more physical relaxation, etc etc a wonderful loop of calmer living. Many people have forgotten the basics of deep breathing and can end up shallow breathing whereby reducing the amount of needed oxygen into our bodies and stiffening up all the necessary muscles. Have you noticed that when you are “overwhelmed” the following may happen…
- Your Brain goes on strike?
- You cannot think clearly for the life of you?
- Your work colleagues avoid you for fear of eruptions?
- Your ability to study has left the building for a long holiday?
- Your family and everyone around you seem argumentative or have disappeared completed?
- Everything takes 3 times as long & 10 times more energy?
- You feel like just lying down and sleeping?
- Planning logically is like climbing Everest?
- Your tummy starts talking to you & your digestive system goes haywire?
- You lay awake at night counting the marks on the ceiling?
- Or you wake up asking yourself if you’ve actually slept?
- You wonder why you can’t stop thinking?
- Etc Etc!
…Don’t worry there is hope... thank heavens for RELAXATION!!!! Studies have shown that it can assist with the following…
- It slows down or eradicates the disruptive overthinking
- Helps regain back your life
- Returns your ability to be positive again
- Oxygenates your cells
- Improves sleep yay! (from improved Oxygen intake by proper deep breathing during the day/prior to sleep, by being able to maintain a relaxed state throughout the day, and slowing down body processes which can lead to overthinking/worry in the first place – its stops that cycle).
- Digestion improves – by the diaphragm massaging the digestive organs, and again, by relaxing which allows the digestion to work effectively (rest & digest – we cannot digest our food effectively when on the go, go, go physically or mentally).
- Allows you to enjoy your life more fully
- The benefits go on and on and on….
Here is a video I have put together about some tips on deep breathing… so practise practise practise and enjoy growing your resilience <3
You can download or gift loved ones fun relaxing Relaxation adventures now to use at home, with a friend or in a park, wherever you get drawn to. So give me, Mandy a call or email to gain your calmer self and Optimise your life NOW!