Creating True Champions…
The way to Create True Champions… is to calm down the Central Nervous System and free up the communication pathway for messages to be transferred from the brain to the body, and from the body to the brain. Also to enable the organs to perform their roles without major disruptions regaining homeostasis, whilst nurturing and growing confidence, courage and strength from within. There can be many aspects that contribute to feelings of dis-ease, from stressful situations and events, to illnesses and injuries. The aim of intervention is to “play detective” and seek out and identify causes with the overall aim of reducing the dis-ease by using a variety of techniques, from Primitive Reflexes to Marching to acupressure points to name a few.
The overall mission of Optimus True Being is to assist young and young at heart to gain…
- Relaxation for reducing anxiety/stress
- Strategies to reduce pain and optimise sleeping patterns
- Increased energy to combat fatigue
- Improved digestion
- Optimal recovery following neurological events
- Optimal coordination, concentration and mood
- Increasing self confidence, etc, etc…
So… this is how we assist you and your family to gain greatness…
Finding what deep seated emotion really pushes your button and causes underlying distress is an important part of the process. Also by exploring and bringing to awareness, any negative thought or behavioural patterns then enables the release of what has been limiting true potential.
This awareness then enables the calming process of the mind and body (CNS). This process is completely unique to genetics, body type, experiences, beliefs, etc. The overall aim is to provide empowerment to increase the ability to remain calm, centred and focused in challenging situations and to reduce symptoms and discomfort.
Finding your Centre…
Becoming aware of your true self, your passion and purpose, allows you to grow from within. The key is to stay true to yourself, to listen, to feel, and to believe in your own instincts, decisions and actions, and remain on your own true path. This helps us increase comfort within mind & body, and to reduce any negative effects of external influences.
There are many different forms of Centre…
- Centre of your physical body – top to bottom, side to side & front to back
Question… Where do you feel the centre of your body is?
- Centre of your mind – left/right, front/back, side/side of your brain
Question… Is your brain working equally together? Are you able to access both your logic and creative sides? Are you able to relax your mind during daily activities?
- Centre of your spirit – Are you centred in your intuition feeling of who you are?
Question… Do you listen to and follow your gut instincts? Or are your decisions and actions led by others? What is your purpose in life? Are you fulfilling it?
Being Centred within your Mind Body and Spirit is the key to finding out who you really are, to live your truth, and overall “Optimising True Being”
Knowing where we are aiming in life, gives us a focus to where we would like to be, increasing the likelihood of actually reaching our goal. The key is to make it real and achievable, and by understanding everything about why and what it is we are hoping for. For example… “I speak clearly and confidently to other people”, or “I perform well in exams” etc.
The key is to tap into your internal resources to optimise them!
Finding Limiting Beliefs…
Most of the time, setting goals is not enough to be able to achieve them. Often it can feel like there is some sort of wall restricting us from living and accomplishing our goals.This can be either physically or mentally. ..
Mentally it is generally because of a limiting belief. These limiting beliefs are false or negative thoughts that may have developed either from life experience, or from others around you, for example… “If I do well at school, others won’t like my and I’ll be on my own”. As you can see this could prevent your or your child from doing well at school because they fear being alone. This can lead subconsciously to dropping grades, and becoming unable to focus and do well at school to avoid this negative feeling. There can be a few limiting beliefs which surround a goal (e.g. doing well at school, work, sport etc).
From a Physical perspective there may be a structural, biochemical or electromagnetic issue. Other possible causes may be that…
- The goal is not realistic to your body type
- The dietary nutritional intake is not being met
- The messages from the brain may be getting blocked from communicating with the muscles
- The brain may not be receiving sufficient nutrition to fully function
- Primitive reflexes may not be integrated
- Fatigue and lack of sleep interrupts flow and messages to brain and body, production of hormones, etc
- Unbalanced muscles maybe pulling the bones out of alignment, etc etc.
Dissolving triggers and limiting beliefs…
A variety of techniques are used to identify the above possible root causes with an aim to reduce and ideally dissolve the presenting unwanted conditions and issues. The following effective tools may be used during a session for both identifying and releasing all unwanted “stuff”…
- Structural Evaluation
- NST Bowen (Neuro-Structural Integrative Technique)
- Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) – Symptom Mapping, Meridian Psychology and Acupressure Points
- Body Internal Focusing
- Flower Essences
- Constitutional Homeopathy
- Dr Schuessler Tissue Salts
- Young Living Essential Oils
- Crystals, Colour & Sound Techniques
- Facial/Tongue/Pulse/Nail Indicators
- Primitive Reflexes
- Inner Child Techniques
- Relaxation Techniques
- Passion & Purpose Techniques
Magic happens from within, Contact us today to start living as your…